Wednesday, April 6, 2011

amaze.

This was from April 2010 Marie Claire I tore these pages out and should have kept the entire magazine
but I was able to find the photos online. Everything she is wearing is amaze ! I mean look at the Chanel earrings, Giorgio Armani yellow bag, Chanel chain purse, the rings, bangles, gold chains, bathing suits, leather crop top. all of it is GOLDEN. Accompanying my little brother on his field trip today, can't wait !


                                                  the pages I managed to save from last year.





2 comments:

  1. adore this! and thank you for the lovely comment! I am now following you, thanks for the follow! x christina
    christinaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete