Friday, April 1, 2011

a divine friday.

hello beauties .. hope you are all off to a great start for the weekend ! I have a few photos below of how I store the makeup I don't use on a daily basis..it's mostly bronzer, blush, & mascara. I do not own any eye shadows not even 1 ! I guess i've never been the type to wear shadow and although I still browse all the gorgeous colors which can be rather intriguing I have yet to purchase one.



Dressed in:
American Rag- pocket tank (its hard to tell but it looks and feels like suede)
white beater
True Religion- distressed jeans
DV by Dolce Vita- sandals









Forever 21- checkered bracelet
Lucky Brand- turquoise bracelet
Forever 21- baby pink bangle
Forever 21- rope bangle











5 comments:

  1. True Religion outlet Jeans is just about the most excellent jeans undoubtly, its prime quality, fashion, lower price usually attracts numberless people, you may as well have a try of your great Cheap jean, I believe it won’t allow you to down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i cant believe you dont own a eyeshadow, WOW!
    gorgeous fotd, really nice blog too <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait not even one, that's pretty amazing. You look really pretty though! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOD I can't believe you don't own an eyeshadow either. I must have over fifty lol. LOVE eye shadows! You are still gorgeous without anyway!

    ReplyDelete